What I did on Sunday… Seafood Fettuccine. Don’t have an actual recipe for it…
Ingredients (Fettuccine) – 3 servings
- 2 eggs
- 190 gram flour + extra for coating (maybe one big tablespoon)
- *a pasta maker machine* <- Yup, that’s my new toy.
He lied… I don’t have a food processor and I am 4X his portion (half of a one-egg dough), so it took me >30 minutes to do it.
Anyway, cook them for 4 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 onion (NOT diced)
- 2 Cloves
- 1 cup of cheese (I used a mixed of mozzarella and mild cheddar)
- 1/4 cup of cheese (for topping)
- Seafood (I had squids, prawns, imitated crabs and scallops)
- Cook the seafood. When they are done, take them off the fire.
- Preheat your oven, 350 degree F.
- Melt the butter using a pan.
- Put in the flour and mix them until it turns into some kinda paste.
- Pour in the milk slowly and mix until there’s no clump.
- Throw in the onion and cloves. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Take out the onion and the clove.
- Throw in the cup of cheese and let them melt.
- Turn off the stove. Add the seafood and fettuccine. Stir until well-mixed.
- Put into a baking pan and put the 1/4 cup of cheese on top.
- Put into your oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- And it’s ready for serving!